Thursday, February 28, 2008

Well I kind of asked for that now didn't I?


"
Given Barça's current form I can't see past a decent home win, 3-0 or 3-1 perhaps" - me, inviting disaster on Monday night.

If Barça win anything at all this season a huge part of it will be down to Xavi Hernandez Creus. I mean crikey, their current run of good form was born of his late late winner against Osasuna. His equaliser at Sevilla kept the ship steady, he opened the scoring against Levante on Sunday with an emphatic drive and tonight he ensured that Barça remain unbeaten in 2008 with last minute gol (and it really was, coming as it did in the fourth minute of added time) against Valencia to cancel out David Villa's sixty-seventh minute strike. I'm going to bed now but I just wanted to get this up before I do. Forward to the Calderon! Força Xavi!

No comments: