Monday, October 16, 2006

Jet lag

I got up about 30 hours ago now and brief, fitfull and uncomfortable sleep on the plane from LAX aside I've been awake for all of 'em... So let's make this quick.

Barcelona had a very good weekend. Beating Sevilla 3-1 while their closest rivals Valencia and Real both lost, they now have a clear three point lead at the top of La Liga. The game, like all involving Sevilla this season, wasn't broadcast.

Attention now turns to the Chelsea game on Wednesday. The full squad, minus Sammy and Belletti, injured in the Sevilla game, have traveled. Having sat out Sevilla I'd expect both Deco and Carles Puyol back in the side at the Bridge. I'll post a full preview tomorrow after I've had some sleep. In the meantime, have a read of Phil Ball's article on Andreas Iniesta.

No comments: