Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Paris Match

Three hours to go...

No team news as of yet but I suspect that Barça will line up as follows:

Valdes in goal, Oleguer, Puyol, Marquez and Van Bronckhorst in defence, Iniesta, Edmilson and Deco across the midfield and 'dinho, Giuly and Samuel Eto'o up front. While Messi is fit it's highly unlikely he'll start and having been out injured for three months it would be most unfair to expect him to.

I expect tonight to be tight, Arsenal have a water-tight defence but I don't think they'll contain Barça for ninety minutes. I'll stick my neck out and say that the blaugrana will win 2-1. Should it go to extra time and penalties I'd have to fancy Arsenal. Lehmann is much better than Valdes and Eto'o will take a penalty and miss it. I have lots of stuff to get done between now and then so, I'm out. Visca Barça.

No comments: