Thursday, April 27, 2006

Oh my fucking gawd!

Christ almighty, a more stressful ninety minutes I have not known since the game in Levante last season where Barça secured the title. With every missed chance, Eto'o, 'dinho (what has happened to his free kicks, they've been absolutely dreadful of late), Giuly, Belletti, Larsson one could feel Milan grow in confidence. I felt like I'd been kicked in the stomach when Sheva scored only for it to be ruled out for some nonsense percieved push on Marquez. A ridiculous decission, there was nothing wrong and the goal should have stood. But anyway, it didn't count and the blaugrana are going to Paris to face Arsenal.

Puyol was superb this evening (when his he not?) but ala Frank Rijkaard I don't wish to pick out individuals for praise, the entire team were magnificent. I must to bed so more in the am. G'night.

1 comment:

Joe said...

What a fantastic night!
We still have more to come before ending the season... Visca el Barça!!!!

Have a look at the Barça Suporters Club from Dublin:

http://www.catalansadublin.com/fotosxalbum.php?album=20