Monday, March 06, 2006

The count down

And so it begins. With just over twenty four hours to go until Barcelona play Chelsea, Leo Messi has vowed to play the match of his life "to silence the mouth of Mourinho and his players". And with a cocky fuck-you attitude that Jose would be proud of he added "Del Horno has also had a lot to say about me but so he should because he got nowhere near me on the pitch until he fouled me." True dat.

There was an excellent article in yesterdays Sunday Times by Ian Hawkey on how to beat FCB (it involves dressing up as Athletico Madrid).

To follow up on Jorge Andrades terrible knee injury. He will be out for at least six months and he will definitely miss the World Cup. My thoughts are with him and I wish him a speedy recovery.

1 comment:

Katherine said...

Yes, and did you see that Penneys are getting the Summery clothes in now?