Friday, December 02, 2005

El Madrigal on Sunday

A preview of the Villareal match on Sunday from Simon Baskett. Forlan is still out for the yellow submarines which is good news, they're rather blunt without him and with Barcas defence holding firm over the last 8 games, conceeding only 3 goals, 2 of those penalties. I probably won't see the game as I'm working all weekend... grrr. I'd expect Barca to win but I can't see them romping to a 4-0 win, it'll be a tight game.

Also, both West Ham (loan) and Liverpool were mentioned as possible destinations for Maxi Lopez in the January transfer window on The Guardians Rumour Mill yesterday. I can't see him going anywhere other than Betis (who are also interested in Postiga and Siname Pongolle it's emerged this morning), what with Olivera out injured for the rest of the season.

No comments: