Friday, October 21, 2005

Osasuna at the Camp Nou and more on the Echevarria affair

Barca play first placed (though not for long I suspect) Osasuna tomorrow evening (9pm GMT, SKy Sports Xtra) Now that the Echevarria affair has concluded hopefully the focus can go back onto the pitch. Rafael Marquez may miss the game, he pulled out of training on Thursday but Giuly, Deco and Gabri are all back and should make the match squad. Oasauna are no great shakes and their form has been up and down. I'd hope for a solid Barca win but with the way they're playing at the moment, lethargic and low on confidence I can see they struggling unless they get off to a quick start. As I'm illmatic at the mo I'll probably catch the game on Saturday with a box of tissues in one hand and a mug of Lemsip in the other *cough*

No comments: